Built in 1645, Drury House originally housed the staff of Windsor Castle. Later, it famously accommodated the secret liaisons of Charles II and his mistress Nell Gwyn.
Over the centuries the building saw many uses and aristocratic occupants, before being turned into an eatery. More recently the building had become tired and unloved.
Detail were commissioned to bring the much-loved Drury House back to life with a contemporary take on a classic brand, in line with a full interior refurbishment.